We highlight the best girls performances by the Future Stars of the sport nationally from the first month of the high school country season. Presented by Hoka One One.
A couple of big meets over the two weeks have produced some important shifts in the regional rankings.
Holly Bent led a storm of Monarch Coyotes to the Liberty Bell finish line on Friday. Photo by Jeff McCoy.
Most of New Mexico's top teams saw their first action at this weekend's UNM Lobo Inviational. Photo by Alan Versaw.
With meets having started now in every state except Arizona, the rankings have begun to shuffle a little.
Each year, one of the greatest spectacles in cross country in the entire Southwest region is the American Fork Grass Relays. Photo contributed by Timo Mostert.
Since the meet split divisions by grade level, we thought we'd give you a look at what team scoring would look like if you merged all the times into a single, combined race.
Kara Skattum posted the top time for an intriguing Broomfield girls entry at the New Balance Valmont Cross Country Invitational. Photo by Renee Haip.
Check out our pre-season list of the top 10 sophomore XC girls returning in the nation from the class of 2017 for this coming fall as part of the Hoka One One Future Stars series.
The first program of its kind to identify, recognize and award the future stars and faces of the sport, Hoka One One and MileSplit will showcase the best underclassmen runners of high school cross country this fall.
Click here to watch the promo video for NXR-SW!
- Coaching Clinic- Learn from the best - Vigil, Gambetta and Freeman
- Thomas University adding Mens and Womens Cross Country / Track
- Master Coaching Clinic!
- Beginner to Bubka Pole Vault Camp at Sacramento State
- indoor track meet Dec. 22nd-Jan. 1st
- New Film about High School XC Running
- Article Comment: Charting the NXN Southwest Regionals, By State
- Douglas Invitational 2011
- Doug Conley Invite 10/15/11
- Meet Comment: Las Vegas Track Classic 2010